Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Face painting. :)

blue lizard man. 
zombie
pretty red butterfly wings
KISS 
I had a blast doing face painting for parties over the past couple of months here a few images from the events. Thank you to all the wonderful people who let their faces be my canvas. Thank you to my brother, nieces, and little cousins for being such good sports when I wanted to practice a new design. One last thank you to all the people that invited me to their parties and treated me like family. Your kindness and generosity is greatly appreciated. Happy 2012!
Zombie
Butterfly
Birthday girl fairy

mask

Pumpkin
Tri-color butterfly




Hello Kitty and Tri-color butterfly

Butterfly


blue butterfly
Blue Butterfly



Cross
Flower
Shooting star
purple butterfly
Pretty yellow flowers

Lady Bug
Green butterfly
Blue star
spiderman
pink princess design
star
heart

flower
Blue Horse



Sponge Bob Square Pants 
Blue butterfly
Tiger face




Hello Kitty mask

No comments:

Post a Comment